- I used EMS/Hoop Tech system. The hoops have a lever on the right that lifts the top of the hoop up and then clamps down.
- I use temporary Fabric Adhesive sprayed on a tear away stabilizer in the area where the sneaker will be. This helps to hold the sneaker in place since you are not hooping the sneaker all the way around.
- Important: Do not spray into or around your embroidery machine.
- Hoop your sneaker The hoop will hold it tight and the hold of the spray adhesive will insure the sneaker stays in place for perfect stitching.
- This is a size 5 sneaker and I could easily stitch a school letter on the side.
Hope that helps you stitch wonderful sneaker designs. Check out Craftsy for some great classes on Embroidery.
Have a great day.